The Efficacy and Importance of Pulse Oximetry Data is the second voice of the athlete. This leveraging of data is a simple way to ensure optimum realization of athletic potential. Using pulse oximetry gives the athlete and coach...Read More
A recent article in Outside magazine highlighted the problem of CTE (Chronic Traumatic...Read More
It all starts with a phone call Ever wonder how top level athletes function with a top level fitness and health doctor? Here’s a brief summary of how I helped UFC fighter Miesha Tate with her preparation for her fight with Holly...Read More
- ROAD BIKE ACTION ARTICLE – THE ODD BIRD JOINS THE FLOCK – US CHAMPION LARRY WARBASE
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017