Have you ever wondered what is happening in your body after you complete that Ironman Triathlon or that Ultra Run of 50 or 100 miles? As these events become more popular, especially in the masters competition. These events bring...Read More
Thermoregulation & Heat Adaptation are critical to athletic performance for any athlete...Read More
Humans have been hunters and gatherers for millions of years and only farmers for a mere 10,000 of those years. Basically this tells us that we have been running in some form or another for literally millions of years....Read More
- RBA Article – Richie Porte Interview
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?