Have you ever wondered what is happening in your body after you complete that Ironman Triathlon or that Ultra Run of 50 or 100 miles? As these events become more popular, especially in the masters competition. These events bring...Read More
Thermoregulation & Heat Adaptation are critical to athletic performance for any athlete...Read More
Humans have been hunters and gatherers for millions of years and only farmers for a mere 10,000 of those years. Basically this tells us that we have been running in some form or another for literally millions of years....Read More
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?