Predicting Acute Mountain Sickness using Pulse Oximetry Most trekking and expedition groups use pulse oximeters as a novelty item, and many groups carry a pocket pulse oximeter to periodically check the oxygen saturation (SpO2)...Read More
Tag: nitric oxide
How sleep and training load can affect SpO2 Athletes are very in tune with their bodies. Sometimes an athlete doesn’t wake up feeling right. Sometimes sleep is just not right. It is common to check heart rate and not much more....Read More
The Efficacy and Importance of Pulse Oximetry Data is the second voice of the athlete. This leveraging of data is a simple way to ensure optimum realization of athletic potential. Using pulse oximetry gives the athlete and coach...Read More
Thermoregulation & Heat Adaptation are critical to athletic performance for any athlete...Read More
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?