I love the idea of quantifying different levels of minerals, vitamins, hormones, lipid profiles, being able to measure what you’re doing at base line and make dietary changes, and then measure these lab markers again. This is...Read More
A vitamin or mineral deficiency is a relative term in that one can be deficient on multiple levels. A huge difference exists between a deficiency and an inadequacy. A good example is vitamin C. When you are truly deficient in...Read More
Optimizing sleep during a brain injury is essential, yet difficult. Sleep disturbances are common,...Read More
I love the idea of quantifying different levels of minerals, vitamins, hormones, lipid profiles,...Read More
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?