Athletes and Iodine Deficiency According to recent research, iodine deficiency has increased fourfold over the past 40 years, and 74 percent of adults might not get adequate amounts. This is especially concerning to those who...Read More
Women and Iodine Deficiency Almost one-third of the world’s population lives in areas of iodine deficiency. In areas where the daily iodine intake is low, goiter is endemic, and when the daily intake falls below a certain...Read More
Reasons Why Your Iodine Levels Might Be Low Water If you are drinking water contaminated with high levels of fluoride, which many of us are, the fluoride competes with iodine in the body by mimicking Thyroid Stimulating Hormone...Read More
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?