The Ever-Growing Giant of Antibiotic Resistance In medical school, we all learned about antibiotic...Read More
Tag: gut bacteria
Why You Should Consider Eating Liver and How To Do It Chinese proverb – “eat what ails you” Today, we do a lot of things better than our grandparents … but eating liver is an area where our generation has really dropped...Read More
A “community” of bacteria exist in the gut, the adult gut microbiota contains up to 100 trillion microorganisms, including at least 1,000 different species of known bacteria, with more than 3 million genes (150 times more than...Read More
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?
- Athletes and Iodine Deficiency