For the 63rd edition of the 4 Days of Dunkerque, we left from Dunkerque en route to a town called Iwuy. Travelling through the north of France, this years edition of the race includes 4 pro tour teams: Lotto, Ag2r, FDJ, and...Read More
Being in medicine, you often meet very interesting people every day. I met this nice Norwegian...Read More
Timing is Everything The brain works in funny ways. It works in cyclical patterns in that it needs a break about every 30 minutes. The cigarette companies knew this from very early on and this is why a pack of cigarettes is...Read More
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?
- Rider Profile – Matt Goerke