In the series of blog posts, we’ve covered a lot of theory, so now it is time to give a real life example. As doctors, we see this picture often and more so in America. If you read the last blog post, you would see that the USA...Read More
I was just in Ireland and went out on the town for a bite. While in the airport I saw a massive group of high school kids. At least 60% of the kids were what most of us would call overweight. And of course they were all...Read More
The Psychology of Obesity and the Brain To understand how the brain works, it’s kind of like writing in a complex computer code. We are convinced that we need to eat three times a day and that we need to eat 5 fruits and...Read More
- Do Training Mask Really Work?
- Give Processed Food A Break – Article Review
- Road Bike Action Article – Blood Thinners and Swallowing Bugs
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Cancer Podcast by Dr. Scott Sherr
- ROAD BIKE ACTION ARTICLE – THE ODD BIRD JOINS THE FLOCK – US CHAMPION LARRY WARBASE