Liver Myths Many have been misled to believe the liver is a “filter” and thus filters and stores toxins. The liver is actually the body’s “metabolic engine” and its main role is to neutralize toxins (such as drugs, chemical...Read More
Why You Should Consider Eating Liver and How To Do It Chinese proverb – “eat what ails you” Today, we do a lot of things better than our grandparents … but eating liver is an area where our generation has really dropped...Read More
The major cause of the problems we see from a brain injury are caused mainly from mitochondrial...Read More
Is it worth paying more for “pharmaceutical grade” CoQ10? What about “natural” or “live source” CoQ10?
CoQ10 is not sold in the U.S. as a prescription drug, so no CoQ10 can technically be “pharmaceutical grade.” There is no reason to pay more if you see this meaningless term. However, a manufacturer is allowed to...Read More
- RBA Article – Richie Porte Interview
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?