I was just in Ireland and went out on the town for a bite. While in the airport I saw a massive group of high school kids. At least 60% of the kids were what most of us would call overweight. And of course they were all...Read More
The Psychology of Obesity and the Brain To understand how the brain works, it’s kind of like writing in a complex computer code. We are convinced that we need to eat three times a day and that we need to eat 5 fruits and...Read More
Prickly pear fruit has long been known in traditional medicine for treating a number of diseases such as ulcer, dyspnea, and glaucoma, as well as liver conditions, wounds and fatigue. Prickly pear cactus is a rich source its...Read More
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?
- Rider Profile – Matt Goerke