I was just in Ireland and went out on the town for a bite. While in the airport I saw a massive group of high school kids. At least 60% of the kids were what most of us would call overweight. And of course they were all...Read More
The Psychology of Obesity and the Brain To understand how the brain works, it’s kind of like writing in a complex computer code. We are convinced that we need to eat three times a day and that we need to eat 5 fruits and...Read More
Prickly pear fruit has long been known in traditional medicine for treating a number of diseases such as ulcer, dyspnea, and glaucoma, as well as liver conditions, wounds and fatigue. Prickly pear cactus is a rich source its...Read More
- Road Bike Action Article – Riding During the Flu Season
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?