This is an article on the developing world of sports nutrition. It is great to see that more products like sweet potatoes, coffee and maple syrup are making it into the ingredient list versus a ton of high fructose corn syrup. Enjoy!
About The Author
May 8, 2017
April 9, 2016
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?
- Rider Profile – Matt Goerke
alcohol Altitude butter carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running skin biome Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne