This is an article on the developing world of sports nutrition. It is great to see that more products like sweet potatoes, coffee and maple syrup are making it into the ingredient list versus a ton of high fructose corn syrup. Enjoy!
About The Author
- The Ultimate Gravel Adventure – EuroVelo 8
- DANGEROUS FAILINGS OF THE GLYCEMIC INDEX
- Concussion post 23 – How Newer Helmets Will Decrease Concussions
- Saddle Sores Out of the Blue
- 2017 MX of Nations (MXON) Matterly Basin
alcohol Altitude butter carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running skin biome Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne