This is an article on the developing world of sports nutrition. It is great to see that more products like sweet potatoes, coffee and maple syrup are making it into the ingredient list versus a ton of high fructose corn syrup. Enjoy!
About The Author
April 23, 2016
January 12, 2016
February 11, 2016
- The Science Says….. ? By Barry Murray
- Cannabidiol or CBD: Many Questions on Which One is Best
- IMPORTANT TOPIC: Preventing Muscle Loss as We Age
- KETOENDURANCE PODCAST – Nutrition, Endurance Athletes, and more
- The Impact of Floyd of Leadville CBD products – hero or villain?
Altitude Barry Murray carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet skin biome thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne