Ricky Brabec is a Dakar Rally motorcycle racer who races for Factory Honda USA. He also races Hare and Hound and Desert racing and currently holds the #1 plate. In this years Dakar Rally, Ricky won a stage and placed well in many others before succumbing to bike issues. He will be a threat to win the prestigious Dakar Rally. Doc Edwards help Ricky with nutrition, performance, altitude optimization, and overall health.
- Road Bike Action Article – Bars of the Stars
- Concussion Post 22 – Cycling and Concussions Part 2
- Watch out for this new kind of High Fructose Corn Syrup – HFCS-90
- Vitamin K2 and Why Humans Need It
- The Sun, Skin, and Nitric Oxide
alcohol Altitude butter carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes endorphins fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running skin biome Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne