Ricky Brabec is a Dakar Rally motorcycle racer who races for Factory Honda USA. He also races Hare and Hound and Desert racing and currently holds the #1 plate. In this years Dakar Rally, Ricky won a stage and placed well in many others before succumbing to bike issues. He will be a threat to win the prestigious Dakar Rally. Doc Edwards help Ricky with nutrition, performance, altitude optimization, and overall health.
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?
- Rider Profile – Matt Goerke
alcohol Altitude butter carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running skin biome Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne