Ricky Brabec is a Dakar Rally motorcycle racer who races for Factory Honda USA. He also races Hare and Hound and Desert racing and currently holds the #1 plate. In this years Dakar Rally, Ricky won a stage and placed well in many others before succumbing to bike issues. He will be a threat to win the prestigious Dakar Rally. Doc Edwards help Ricky with nutrition, performance, altitude optimization, and overall health.
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?
- Athletes and Iodine Deficiency
Altitude carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iodine iodine deficiency iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action skin biome thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne