Ricky Brabec is a Dakar Rally motorcycle racer who races for Factory Honda USA. He also races Hare and Hound and Desert racing and currently holds the #1 plate. In this years Dakar Rally, Ricky won a stage and placed well in many others before succumbing to bike issues. He will be a threat to win the prestigious Dakar Rally. Doc Edwards help Ricky with nutrition, performance, altitude optimization, and overall health.
- Road Bike Action article – Filippo Pozzato Interview
- Road Bike Action – Phil Southerland, Team Type 1 and Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- Coban Wrap – A Tool Everyone Should Have That You May Not Know About
- Romain Bardet Interview Road Bike Action July 2018
- Cold Thermogenesis and Skin In the Game
Altitude carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iodine iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet skin biome thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne