Kyle started riding motorcycles with his family on camping trips when he was 3 years old and fell in love with the sport. He has raced since he was 9 years old in Southern California. Looking to up his game and turn pro in WORCS and Hare and Hound Racing, Kyle came to me for help with nutrition and how to get stronger on the bike. The first thing I did with Kyle was come out and ride bicycles with Zach Osborne and myself, and we immediately could see places where Kyle could. After working with Kyle for less than a year, he finally got his wins and is planning to move up to the Pro class in 2018. Kyle is supported by Chris Blais racing, Troy Lee Racing Designs, and Morrow Meadows Corp.
- Road Bike Action article – Filippo Pozzato Interview
- Road Bike Action – Phil Southerland, Team Type 1 and Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- Coban Wrap – A Tool Everyone Should Have That You May Not Know About
- Romain Bardet Interview Road Bike Action July 2018
- Cold Thermogenesis and Skin In the Game
Altitude carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose gut bacteria heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iodine iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Miesha Tate motocross nitric oxide Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet skin biome thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vespa Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne