Where do they come up with the brain is 60% fat? Your brain has been called the most complex...Read More
Grow Faster Chickens! A recent article in the Wall Street Journal about the chicken industry and...Read More
Watch out for this new kind of High Fructose Corn Syrup – HFCS-90 High fructose corn syrup (HFCS)...Read More
Liver Myths Many have been misled to believe the liver is a “filter” and thus filters and stores toxins. The liver is actually the body’s “metabolic engine” and its main role is to neutralize toxins (such as drugs, chemical...Read More
Why You Should Consider Eating Liver and How To Do It Chinese proverb – “eat what ails you” Today, we do a lot of things better than our grandparents … but eating liver is an area where our generation has really dropped...Read More
John Mahoney has a special story about living and thriving on a bicycle. Why you should read this article – to get a special insight into an epic journey about a regular guy, his bicycle, and thriving after cancer. And why he was inspired by Lance Armstrong, and later it became about doing for those who no longer can.
Doc EdwardsRead More
- RBA Article – Richie Porte Interview
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?