What A Pro Tour Rider Daily Diet Looks Like What does it take to fuel a professional cyclist...Read More
Saint Quentin to Saint Quentin, 160km Today’s race started very calm given the circumstances of yesterday. Just to recap, Ag2r La Mondiale rider Stijn Vandenburg was involved in a crash that left him unconscious and heroic...Read More
Putting it all together So to sum up the Well Formulated Ketogenic Diet (WFKD – see post 1), the marbled steak is not a problem, it is when high fatty foods are combined with starches like potatoes, that you enter a...Read More
Why Heart Healthy Quaker Oats are not a good idea For years, Quaker oats has told us on their bottles that oats and oatmeal is a heart healthy food and that we should consume it each day for breakfast. Quaker Oatmeal...Read More
- New Podcast – Keto Endurance
- Are Jacuzzi’s Good For Recovery After A Long Ride?
- Do-It-Yourself Altitude – Road Bike Action April 2017
- Should You Cycle When You Are Sick With the FLU?
- Athletes and Iodine Deficiency