For the 63rd edition of the 4 Days of Dunkerque, we left from Dunkerque en route to a town called Iwuy. Travelling through the north of France, this years edition of the race includes 4 pro tour teams: Lotto, Ag2r, FDJ, and...Read More
A Collection of Bob Roll Interviews over the years from the Bob Roll Moab Cycling Conference also see their...Read More
I have been getting requests to post some of my articles from Road Bike Action Magazine. Here is one I wrote about road rash, an all too familiar topic among cyclists. The top photo is JC Peraud from the 2015 Tour de France....Read More
- HOW CYCLISTS CAN USE HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TO IMPROVE THEIR TRAINING
- RBA article – What the Pro’s Plate Really Looks Like
- A new concussion study – Clinicopathological Evaluation of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy in Players of American Football
- The Brain is 60% Fat? What the FAT?
- Rider Profile – Matt Goerke